The Wayback Machine -

Civil Lawyer

Civil Lawyer in Delhi & Greater Noida

Civil cases:-Civil cases under the code of civil procedure code 1908 the cases have no criminal activities and by nature the matter is civil you can file suit for relief like

Permanent injunction:-if any civil dispute between/among some persons and any parties and want relief permanently can file suit for permanent injunction in the concerned Court

Suit for recovery: – want to recover the debts which was given by you through any writing contract MOU or You have evidences for recovering the debts

Suit for partition:-wherein any property which is owned by joint owners any due to any dispute want to divide that property you can file civil suit for partition like house farms shares etc.

Suit for declaration:-when you have need to declare anything specifically you can file suit before the concerned Court

Matrimonial Matters Lawyers in Delhi

Lawyer for Civil Matters

Scroll to top